Car Accident LAwyer
According to the Texas Department of Transportation, there is a car accident, in Texas, every 58 seconds. Having the right personal injury lawyer on your team can make a world of difference. It’s very important that you contact an experienced car accident lawyer early in the process. Otherwise, you run the risk of decreasing the value of your case and backing yourself into a corner.
WHAT CAN A CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER DO FOR ME?
A lot! Seriously! We live in an age where almost anything can be found on the internet. I’ve personally watched YouTube videos to learn how to repair something that has broken at my house. However, car accidents cases are all unique. There’s definitely patterns, but it’s extremely unlikely that you will be able to build a winning case that provides fair compensation like an experienced car accident lawyer.
Here’s a list of some of the best perks of hiring a good car accident lawyer:
- Eliminate the need to speak with the insurance adjuster about your personal injuries. We will take care of setting up any claims so that you can focus on getting healthy.
- Help you find medical providers who won’t require you pay out of pocket. In the vast majority of our cases, we can help you find medical providers who will wait to be paid until your case settles for a fair amount or until a jury reaches a verdict. These medical providers will not expect you to make payments, co-payments, or report the bill to your credit. In fact, the medical providers will often come and testify if your case goes to trial.
- We will help you resolve your medical bills. Imagine receiving a settlement for your car accident injuries and then realizing that all of your medical bills will absorb the entire settlement. That would not be a good situation! When we represent a client for car accident injuries, our firm makes sure that we have all information that is related to your medical treatment. This involves communicating with medical providers, health insurance providers, workers compensation benefit providers, Medicare, Medicaid, short term disability carriers, etc. We make sure that we have
- We will help you file discovery responses and objections, draft, file and argue motions in limine, seek the appointment of a Guardian Ad Litem for your child, etc. Yuck. I can’t stand it when lawyers use legal terms in an effort to confuse or intimidate clients. However, it’s usually their way of saying “Hey, your car accident lawsuit is going to really complicated really fast.” It’s true. An experienced insurance defense lawyer will run circles around you if you attempt to represent yourself. We are comfortable carrying the burden of the legal issues and find satisfaction in holding insurance companies accountable.
TYPES OF COMPENSATION A CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER CAN HELP YOU RECEIVE
- Future physical impairment
- Loss of consortium
- Past mental anguish
- Future mental anguish
- Past medical bills
- Future medical bills
- Past lost wages
- Future lost wages
- Past pain and suffering
- Future pain and suffering
- Loss of earning capacity
TYPES OF CAR ACCIDENT CASES WE HANDLE
- Rear-end car accidents
- Distracted driving car accidents
- Drunk driving car accidents
- Side impact car accidents
- Rollover car accidents
- Head-on collisions car accidents
- Multiple-vehicle car accidents
- Hit and run car accidents
- Uninsured motorist car accidents
- Underinsured motorist car