Call Allbee Law Firm at

(817) 930-2642

Personal Injury Lawyer

Have you been injured in a car accident?

If youu2019ve been in a car accident, you probably have a lot of questions and concerns. Who will pay for your medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering? Who will make sure the other driveru2019s insurance company pays you a fair amount for your car? Do I need a car accident report? What should you say during your recorded statement? Which doctor should you see?


These are only a few of the many questions that follow a car accident. Allbee Law Firm is one of Texasu2019 Top 10 Personal Injury Firms. We have handled hundreds of car accident cases and recovered millions of dollars. We will help you develop a strategy that is specific to your case. Our goal is to help you receive the maximum compensation you are owed.

What should I do after a car accident depends on the details of the case